Notice of the 2020
Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting
of Beenleigh Yatala Chamber of Commerce is to be held at Club Beenleigh
28A Alamein Street Beenleigh 4207
on the 16th of October 2019 at 7.00am.
The business of the Annual General Meeting shall be:
1. Welcome and approval of the register of meeting attendees eligible to vote, proxies and apologies
2. Minutes from the previous year’s Annual General Meeting.
3. Business Arising from the previous minutes.
4. Annual Report of the Chamber, including the Annual Financial Statements.
5. Announcement of election results
6. Conduct a ballot on any motions/resolutions put on notice.
7. Appointment of the Club Auditor
Nomination of Committee Member 2020/2021
A committee member of the Beenleigh Yatala Chamber of Commerce is a volunteer role of approximately 10-15 hours per month. We currently have committee members positions available.
This includes attending of monthly Meeting (Tuesday evening 5:30-8:30) attending the monthly event (usually 3rd Friday of the month either Breakfast/ Lunch or After Dark) and assisting the committee with any other commitments that may arise.
We are a diverse group of committed members of the community who offer a place for the business owners of the are to network and converse with all 3 levels of government.
Should you be interested in nominating please download, fill in and return the form below no later than 5pm 29th September 2020.